Rubbing the liver area in the front of the body, on the side and even on the back above the kidney with stinging nettle essential oil helps the liver release heavy metals.
Magnesium is one of the most important minerals in maintaining health and believe it or not, over 80% of Americans are deficient. In fact, Studies have shown that the overall population is experiencing a raise in blood pressure due to lack of magnesium.
Magnesium is necessary to transfer energy from protein to allow the muscle to contract. Magnesium also helps keep blood pressure down.
It is magnesium with an ionic bond to water that makes for far superior absorption. It is the Angstrom process that makes it different.
While all of these other forms of magnesium require digestion and thus the opportunity for magnesium overload, or DIARRHEA, our angstrom magnesium is absorbed sublingual and thus bypasses digestive tract issues.
Any cell it touches can absorb it. Thus, it absorbs into every cell it touches.
Several definitions exist for nutrient bio availability, but broadly it refers to the proportion of a nutrient that is absorbed from the diet and used for normal body functions.
HBN angstrom magnesium is 99.9% bio available (or pure elemental mineral). No fillers, colors, flavors or other absorption stopping ingredients.
- 1 ripe (soft) avocado peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- Monk fruit organic (to taste)
- 6 tbsp organic coconut milk, home made is best (or water)
- ¼ cup ice
- 1 scoop COMPLETE vegan superfoods protein powder (order here) or NOURISH (order here)
- Cut avocado in half and remove the pit. Scoop out flesh and put in the blender along with vanilla, cacao powder, organic monk fruit, coconut milk, ice, and COMPLETE/NOURISH
- Process until smooth, occasionally scraping down sides.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve. Ice keeps it from getting hot in the blender so you can eat it right away.
In case you want to order COMPLETE and/or NOURISH contact me prior for an one time $25 gift card
After dealing with 3 pumps failing on my 2 Gardyn units, I asked my handyman and he came up with a nice solution which I will describe below.
First pump failure happened after 10 months of using the Gardyn unit. Reason: corrosion of the electrical wires due to nutrients in the water, even though the water is not reaching the wires. The wires are under dimension to resist the nutrient corrosion. With the help of customer service and 2 weeks of watering my unit manually. I put in the replacement sent by Gardyn and sent the broken pump back to them. The replacement failed again 3 months later. This time one of the pins in the electrical connection came off and broke the electrical contact. No power no pump!
Second pump failure on my other unit happened after 14 months of use, same way. Of course, it was not in the one year warranty period any longer but fortunately when my first failure happened I ordered a new pump to be prepared. I put the new pump in and it did not work. Ok, by now I knew I don’t want to deal with this issue again and again every few months. Changing the pump is not the most enjoyable thing to do when you are very busy anyway.
So, my handyman came up with an idea. Cut off the original connectors, mount a Bullet male and female 0.5-1.5 mm2 AWG 22-16 on each wire, opposite on the pump side comparing with the lid side male/female and female/male. This is to make sure that red leads on the pump mate with red leads on the power connector (lid side of the connector) and black with black leads on the power connector (see picture below). So that’s what we did and the “broken” pumps are now working amazingly well! No weeks of waiting and manual watering.
I know that it may feel overwhelming to install these new connectors, especially after dealing with the failure. It took my husband about 20 min for a pump and he is not an electrician.
Here is a healthy way to bring a healthy treat back in your life when eating a healthy diet. Feel free to play with it, this is how I actually stumbled on these goodies.
- Prep time: 20 min
- Cook time 12 min
- Servings 36 cookies
- 8 oz soften Myoko butter https://miyokos.com/collections/vegan-butter (you can choose the unsalted one and add salt or the one with a hint of salt and reduce the amount of salt)
- 1/2 cup of organic monk fruit sweetener https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083V841MJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 (you can add a bit more if you prefer a bit sweeter.)
- 2 tsp organic Vanilla Extract https://www.amazon.com/Simply-Organic-Vanilla-Extract-Certified/dp/B0002UN7PI/ref=sr_1_8?crid=3K1WAFUYZ0ARK&keywords=vanilla+extract&qid=1636937514&s=grocery&sprefix=vanilla%2Cgrocery%2C266&sr=1-8
- Pinch of salt (Himalayan or Celtic are very good)
- 2 cups and 1/2 almond flour https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QM3DD5Z/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- 1 cup finely chopped pecan (I use organic, raw chopped in the magic bullet)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Add the butter, 1/2 cup monk fruit sweetener, vanilla extract, salt, and almond flour to a mixing bowl. Blend until a smooth dough forms
- Add the chopped pecans into the dough mixture
- Form the dough into 36 evenly sized balls
- Place the balls of dough on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely and enjoy!
- You can also get creative as well, adding melted dark chocolate or monk fruit powder on top or any other ideas you may have
Scopul nu e sa infometezi organismul, corpul nu va utiliza de buna voie resursele de grasime din organism pentru ca grasimea aceea e plina de toxine. Scopul e sa scoti toxinele si sa echilibrezi hormonii. Nu exista grasa si sanatoasa. Daca acumulam grasime inseamna ca organismul e dezechilibrat. Trebuie luate masuri privitor la ce mancam (fara produse din grau, oua, lactate, cafea, alcool, produse cu zahar rafinat, soia, fasole), trebuie luate masuri privitor la cand mancam (mic dejun la maxim o ora dupa ce ne trezim, cina nu mai tarziu de 19), exercitiu (nu chinuitor ci placut) si trebuie scoase toxinele (plasturi de detoxificare pentru picioare, pentru abdomen, bai de picioare,i bai cu sare amara, sauna cu infrarosu). O dieta care ajuta ficatul: mere, sparanghel, ridiche neagra, ridiche rosie, andive, anghinare, gulii, urzica etc.
Soy has a tendency to block the absorption of essential minerals. It is high in phytates and phytates bind to minerals like zinc, calcium, iron and magnesium and make them unavailable for you.Soy also contains high levels of goitrogens. Goitrogens are compounds that inhibit the thyroid’s ability to utilize iodine correctly which could lead to hypothyroid problems. Thyroid problems are very much prevalent today.
All soy, not only processed. The only one that we can have rarely would be soy that was fermented at least 6 weeks. But it still clouds the lymph and has high levels of phytoestrogen. The safest is to stay away. Beans are not as far as we would like from soy…
This recipe is derived from Medical Medium Bread: https://www.medicalmedium.com/blog/medical-medium-bread. You can follow his recipe that has no oil at all.
Since I want to use buckwheat flour more than gluten free oat flour I modified the recipe as it follows:
- 3 tbsp ground flaxseeds plus 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup organic unsweetened applesauce
- 7 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups organic buckwheat flour
- 3/4 millet flour
- 1 1/2 cups arrowroot starch
- 1 1/2 tbsp baking powder: I use this one, I am not affiliated and I post it here because it is not easy to find a clean one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019DRD32M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- 1 tsp of Himalayan salt.
- 1 tbsp organic avocado oil
- Optional 1/2 cup sesame seeds (depends on your taste) seeds may require a bit more water
- Optional 1/4 cup poppy seeds (depends on your taste)
Mix the ground flax seeds with water and set aside for 7 minutes to thicken. Separately mix the apple sauce, maple syrup, oil, thickened flaxseeds and water. Whisk until homogenized.
Mix the buckwheat flour, millet flour, arrowroot starch, salt and baking powder until homogenized (I do it in the Vitamix, but probably a mixer does a better job). Add the wet ingredients and stir until evenly mixed. Optionally add the sesame seeds and poppy seeds to the mix. Leave for 20 minutes. In my experience it will not expand too much with the buckwheat flour.
After you put the batter to rest, preheat the oven to 350F/180C so it will be ready when the batter rested enough.
Pour the batter into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper (or two pans if you want smaller breads that bake faster). I actually use a muffin tray and a loaf pan because we like the cute muffin shape <3. Bake for 50-60 min depending on the oven. I check the muffins about 40 min into it because they get done faster. I use toothpick, if it comes up clean, they are done.
Remove from the oven and tip it over a rack with no parchment paper to cool off. Slice and enjoy.
| THYME TEA & WATER | Thyme tea contains potent anti-viral properties and is essential for Epstein Barr, Shingles, Hepatitis, Influenza, Herpes, Cytomegalovirus, HPV, etc. If taken on a regular basis it can significantly help to reduce the viral load in the body which makes it highly beneficial for those suffering with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Vertigo, Tinnitus, and Multiple Sclerosis.
Thyme tea also helps stimulate memory, ease headaches and muscle tension, soothe coughs, relieve fevers, and fight colds and infections. It also contains a compound called carvacrol which is an excellent natural tranquilizer and has a tonic effect on the entire nervous system. Thyme is a good source of pyridoxine which is known to play an important role in manufacturing GABA levels in the brain, aid in regulating sleep patterns, and benefit neurotransmitter function in the brain. GABA is also one of the best natural defenses against stress damage.
Thyme tea is a great purifying herb for the digestive tract and aids in the digestion of rich or fatty foods. Thyme is also essential for urinary tract health and can help prevent infections and keep healthy bacteria in balance.
Fresh thyme can be found in the produce section of your local grocery store or easily grown in your garden. Dried thyme can be used if fresh isn’t available.
2 springs of fresh thyme
10-16 oz hot water
optional: fresh lemon &/or raw honey
Place fresh thyme in a mug and pour hot water over, allow to steep for 15 min or more. Remove thyme springs or strain. Sweeten with raw honey &/or lemon.
2 whole bunches fresh thyme springs
32-64 oz filtered or spring water
optional: fresh lemon, raw honey, berries, cucumber slices, mint etc
Fill jug or pitcher with room temperature water and add thyme springs. Allow to soak on the kitchen counter overnight. In the morning remove/strain thyme sprigs and add lemon or raw honey or any optional ingredients you like. Sip water throughout the day for the ultimate hydration and healing benefits.
#thyme #healing #healingfoods #foodismedicine #plantbased #foodasmedicine #plantpower #chronicillness #chronicallyill #health #wellness #healthandwellness #heal #fruit #wellnesswarrior #yogafood #fitfood #rawfood #paleo #vegan #lifechangingfoods #celeryjuice #healthyfood #thyroidhealing #liverrescue #cleansetoheal #medicalmedium
Anthony Williams, the medical medium has an amazing blog post about roses and how beneficial they are for our health beside their beauty!
I know it sounds simplistic but making sure you are hydrated, which it means drinking clean (no chlorine, fluoride, hormones, drugs, chemicals, bacteria) water that is available to your cells in the right quantity for your body, most of the time takes care of this challenge that so many of us are dealing with. There are few reasons (stress, blocked arteries etc ) that require more actions than just staying hydrated, but this tip helps tremendously.