Shilajit comes from rock formations and contains a small amount of fulvic acid and humic acid. Because it comes from a fossilized source it’s harder to extract. Chemicals are then used to extract from the rock formation and end up in the product making it not only less bioavailable but also adding toxins into the body. Shilajit is an inorganic source and harder to absorb in the body which is why you often need more to see results. People often state they can purchase a higher concentration cheaper, but you will need to take much more to have the same affect.
Fulvic it has enzymes and it is more bioavalable. With a small dose, it’s very potent because it’s organic and pure. Always ask for COA (Certificate of analysis)
The English name for shilajit is bitumen. Not a safe substance to ingest in my experience. I found this video about the extraction of shilajit and that is enough for me to never put it in my body or ever recommend to my clients. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMOc6LE7CZM
To be continued.