Here is a healthy way to bring a healthy treat back in your life when eating a healthy diet. Feel free to play with it, this is how I actually stumbled on these goodies.
- Prep time: 20 min
- Cook time 12 min
- Servings 36 cookies
- 8 oz soften Myoko butter https://miyokos.com/collections/vegan-butter (you can choose the unsalted one and add salt or the one with a hint of salt and reduce the amount of salt)
- 1/2 cup of organic monk fruit sweetener https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083V841MJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 (you can add a bit more if you prefer a bit sweeter.)
- 2 tsp organic Vanilla Extract https://www.amazon.com/Simply-Organic-Vanilla-Extract-Certified/dp/B0002UN7PI/ref=sr_1_8?crid=3K1WAFUYZ0ARK&keywords=vanilla+extract&qid=1636937514&s=grocery&sprefix=vanilla%2Cgrocery%2C266&sr=1-8
- Pinch of salt (Himalayan or Celtic are very good)
- 2 cups and 1/2 almond flour https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QM3DD5Z/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- 1 cup finely chopped pecan (I use organic, raw chopped in the magic bullet)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Add the butter, 1/2 cup monk fruit sweetener, vanilla extract, salt, and almond flour to a mixing bowl. Blend until a smooth dough forms
- Add the chopped pecans into the dough mixture
- Form the dough into 36 evenly sized balls
- Place the balls of dough on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely and enjoy!
- You can also get creative as well, adding melted dark chocolate or monk fruit powder on top or any other ideas you may have