Unfortunately, there are few cases below when a person is not eligible for a foot zone and the treatment cannot be administered.
- If someone has had surgery in the last 8 weeks
- If someone is going through or has gone through chemotherapy or radiation
- If someone is intoxicated
- If someone is extremely undernourished
For the following situations please inform the practitioner prior to the session:
- Internal foreign objects or internal organ implants
- Internal bleeding
- Date of the last covid vaccine or booster and which vaccine.