Zone Balance and the Bone Structure (Copyright Nordbloom American Institute of FootZonology)
- Zone Balance makes the body more alkaline which strengthens the bone structure.
- Zone Balance balances the whole bone structure when working on the ribs and the sternum.
- Zone Balance increases the uptake of nutrients (hormones, Oxygen, sunshine) to the bones by means of opening the blood supply through the artery Thoratica interna.
- Zone Balance strengthens the spine by clearing out waste products along the spine and spinal discs
- Zone Balance strengthens the healthy blood production and the whole bone structure when balancing the cranium, the pelvis bone and the knee.
- Zone Balance cleans and strengthens the lymph circulation, which is absolutely necessary for a healthy bone structure.