I feel the need to create this section to help both you and I have more ease in the healing process (myself being more effective and you having easier access to the information) 🙂
Since my number of clients increased, I realized that I need a better solution for putting you in connection with the knowledge toward being healthier and having more harmony in your life.
This section will contain:
- links to products I found more reliable in delivering the desired outcome, where you can click and purchase (most of them I am not affiliated with)
- things that you can do at home on your own to improve the results of our sessions
- Little articles about how to recognize that an organ is not functioning at it’s best and what can be done to improve function. Of course, the input of a health care professional is very important.
One of the things that came up the most for everyone’s health in re-balancing the body mineral wise is stinging nettle. Ideally would be to make food out of fresh stinging nettle – puree like spinach, but most of us only have access to making tea from dry leafs. Still a fantastic tool for our best health.
Best way to make the infusion: 1/3 cup of dried, organic nettle (inexpensive) per 1 liter of water. Boil 1 liter of clean, non-chlorinated water (well or fresh harvested spring water is best) and pour over the dried herbs. Allow to sit overnight or even better for a minimum of 4 hours in the sun to draw all the minerals. Pour through a sieve and compost the herbs. Store in a glass jar in the fridge. Consume within 1-5 days. A quart of nettle infusion contains more than 1000 milligrams of calcium, 15000 IU of vitamin A, 760 milligrams of vitamin K, 10% protein, and lavish amounts of most B vitamins.” The darker the better. Ideally would be a minimum a cup/day on the maintaining diet and 2-3 cups/day on the restoring diet.
The Vitamin C supplement that I found has best absorption, has no Calcium and yields effective results: https://paleovalley.com/store/essential-c-complex. You can get it directly from their website.
Products you can order by clicking the link or picture:
MaryRuth’s Organics: here!
- Organic Liquid vegan Probiotic,
- Vitamin D3 Gummy
- many other goodies
Global Healing Center: get yours here!
- Vegan safe B12 – the only one I found with adenosylcobalamin besides methylcobalamin
- I am in the process of testing their Detox Foot Pads and I will let you know how their work (in the mean time use foot baths with Epson salts and rosemary, Siberian fir essential oils for toxins, cilantro for heavy metals, eucalyptus, grapefruit)
L-Methylfolate Metabolic Maintenance 5 mg and 10 mg
Spirulina: best to use it in smoothies: https://amzn.to/2IKtSPu
Dulse: best to use it sprinkled on salads: https://amzn.to/2IlmZo9
Pomegranate powder: https://amzn.to/2LXuAqC